Interactive Immersive Rooms are large-scale interactive projections which are created using a number of data projectors creatively combined with the latest camera tracking technology. Interactive immersive Rooms can be used for a wide range of applications.
- It can be used to create life-sized immersive environments, walk-through for architectural simulation.
- The technology involves activation and navigation of trigger points underfoot.
- Interactive immersive Rooms can be of any size and shape depending on the application for which it’s being used and the number of tracking cameras and data projectors deployed.
The sheer magnetic prowess of the interactive projection, combined with superior sound can create a highly immersive environment which guarantees the kind of attention you need for your project. The availability of various kinds of templates and the indefinite effects; a good number of these being three-dimensional, makes the whole experience truly unique and highly impactful. These effects can be easily modified for the specific purpose for which they are being used.
Our path-breaking tech module Interacto Art is used to create the innovative and magnificent Interactive Immersive Rooms. These are large-scale projections can be achieved by combining multiple data projectors with the latest camera tracking technology.
Surprise visitors with life-sized immersive environments, activated by triggering specific underfoot points.
Interacto Art technology can be used to bring your creative brilliance to life.
We are the industry leaders and specialists in interactive technology and have unmatched experience in creating exciting, creative and innovative design solutions for use for various industries and purposes. When you choose us, you can be sure of getting highly impactful and unique solutions that can help in achieving your business goals or institutional objectives effortlessly.
The Interactive Immersive Rooms technology can be used for various applications. They are in huge demand among:
- Creative decorators
- Educational institutions
- Corporate for meetings and conferences
- Companies for product launches and announcements